Don't miss out
Get a copy of "5 Tips for a Fast PC" when you sign up for our free "PC Tips" newsletter.Subscribe Now
What is SafePay? How do I use it?
Posted by CompuClever Support Team on 06 July 2015 04:35 PM
The CompuClever Safepay™ browser helps you to keep your online banking, e-shopping and any other type of online transaction private and secure. By default, CompuClever Antivirus detects when you navigate to an online banking site or online shop in any browser on your computer and prompts you to launch it in CompuClever Safepay™.
To access the main interface of CompuClever Safepay™, use one of the
From the CompuClever Antivirus interface:
1. Open the CompuClever Antivirus window.
2. Click the Safepay action button on the right side of the window.
In Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7:
1. Click Start and go to All Programs.
2. Click CompuClever Antivirus Plus.
3. Click CompuClever Safepay™ or, quicker, click the Safepay action button on the right side of the CompuClever interface.
In Windows 8:
Locate CompuClever Safepay™ from the Windows Start menu (for example, you can start typing "CompuClever Antivirus" directly in the Search box of the Start menu) and then click the icon. Alternatively, click the Safepay action button on the right side of the CompuClever interface.
If you are used to web browsers, you will have no trouble using CompuClever Safepay™ - it looks and behaves like a regular browser, please enter URLs you want to go to in the address bar to open the website.